Monday, October 30, 2023

Busy Halloween Weekend

We had a busy weekend. Kevin was at the beach fishing with some friends. Started with a trick or treat event at my office. They love going to that each year!




The little puppy!


We had a little bike situation with his new bike he got about a month ago. He wasn't riding it and I had to figure out why. Well....our hood is too hilly so he couldn't get up the hills. I took it back to the Trek store and he got one with gears so we solved that problem! I wish I had thought of that when he originally got it. But now he has a NC State bike!


Neighborhood biker kiddos. This other friend Sebastian was soooo kind to Grady and helped him with a couple things. It was adorable. 


Then we headed to the neighborhood kids party!

 
These kiddos loved leading the parade. I promise there were about 50 people behind them but they ran ahead haha. 




We headed home then a babysitter came over to keep the kids and I went with friends to my friend Kelly's home for her fall party. She always has amazing parties. 


This is the black magic Margarita which was amazing!


I picked up 
my dress on Thursday at the mall. Last minute but it worked!


We wish Kevin had been there with us. 




Kevin came home Sunday morning with fresh tuna and crabs for me to pick! So fun and delish. 




Carved pumpkins...my least favorite activity and checked that off the list!






And got in bed early. Molly Anne has testing at school for reading and math today and Thursday so we all hit the bed early! Chat soon friends! Back to it today. 

1 comment:

  1. Your dress looks adorable with the boots!! Pumpkin carving is my least favorite activity too! We just got back from Disney, so hoping no one remembers that we haven't carved yet!

    ReplyDelete