Thursday, October 12, 2023

Ole Trusty and Some Cuteness

1. I'm on the hunt for comfortable work pants again this winter. Saw these in the store and they look dressy enough and I can throw them in my washing machine ....they don't have to be dry cleaned. WIN. 



2. Perhaps I need to add candlestick holders to my wish list because I think these and these are so pretty and would definitely freshen up my all blue rooms!



3. LOVE this flowy dress



4. Took the plunge and ordered my ole trustys. I like to be practical (sometimes) and not go nuts on shoes but you gotta stick with what you know and what works. Really needed these for work for the past two years so here I am. I was so excited to have them that I wore them right away. That means I needed them!



6. Fleece sweatshirt that can be dressy too?! 



No comments:

Post a Comment