Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Randoms

 1. Amazon Prime wears me out on these special days they do. Actually it's the constant "you need this and this is the best vacuum cleaner ever!" Ahhhh!! I know, I know I shouldn't be like that!

2. Been slacking on the exercise situation minus tennis and some walks here and there. I just haven't felt like being in the gym at night to do strength. I'll be back to it soon. 

3. Inundated with work is an understatement. It's zapping me. My brain is on overload.

4. Had a great parent teacher conference for Grady the other day and he got a good report. It was interesting going from day care where you hear how their day was every day to then knowing nothing. Part of that is boys versus girls too. He doesn't give nearly the amount of info that Molly Anne does. And part of that is big boy kindergarten right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment