Thursday, November 2, 2017

House Update - Paint

Is anyone else interested in our paint colors?  Honestly, I'm not sure but I thought I'd post our list here and maybe it helps someone?  Or maybe you all don't care and just like looking at the pictures below!  Either way, here they are!  Most of these Mom and I decided on and then my friend Ashley and I fine tuned!  Whimsy is responsible for the BM Decorator's White!  I'm SOOOO happy with how everything turned out...it's so much prettier than I thought!  

Exterior:
Fascia – SW Morris Room Grey
Soffit – SW Morris Room Grey
Shutters – SW Outerspace SW 6251 or SW Gibralter 6257 – still deciding

Interior (all Satin):
Trim inside – BM Decorator’s White – Semi Gloss
Theatre Room walls – SW Naval 
Mudroom, Kitchen, Breakfast, Bar, Pantry, Dining Room, Office – SW Sea Salt 50%
Closet under stairs – BM Decorator’s White
Guest Bed – SW Sea Salt full strength
Guest Bath – SW Sea Salt full strength
MA Room – SW White Dogwood at 50%
Closets – BM Decorators White
MA Bathroom - SW Incredible White
Guest Bed – SW Agreeable Gray
Guest Bath – SW Incredible White
Playroom/Guest – SW Incredible White
Master Bedroom – SW Reserved White
Master Bath – SW Reserved White
Exercise Room – SW Reserved White
Kevin’s Closet – SW Reserved White
My Closet and Extra Room – SW White Dogwood 50%

Hallways – SW Sea Salt 50%

And here are some pictures...

Sea Salt 50%



Sea Salt full strength and you can see sea salt 50% in the background for a good ole comparison!


Reserved White


White Dogwood 50%



Incredible White



Decorators White trim, above not painted yet in this picture. 


White Dogwood 50%


Naval


Agreeable Gray


5 comments:

  1. it is all looking so good. Love sweet MA room! And that Navy room, my sister has a navy office in their house and i adore it. Its coming right along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing the colors in an actual room. Very nice! I love all your picks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paint is a big step! I love the blush pink, just the perfect shade!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Paint is such a big deal, and these colors look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I love all your paint colors!!! That navy is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete