Wednesday, November 1, 2017

New Things

Hope everyone had a fun Halloween!  I'll post pictures of Molly Anne on Friday!  Yesterday we finally got our heat working again after not having it since last Thursday!  Whew.  It was only out in the family room side of the house but still!  

Just a few random things I've checked out this week...  

First I ran into Belk and tried these new Lilly travel leggings on.  Who remembers THE travel pants from a few years ago?  They were the BEST and I still wear mine all the time.  I liked these and I think they'll hold their shape better and the seams that run down the front are sewn in now so they won't pick like the other did.  The only thing I don't love about these are the pockets in the back.  I think they make them look less dressy.  Anyway, they have navy at Belk and black/onyx at the Lilly store if you are interested!  


My latest order from Christine!  She makes the cutest things doesn't she?!  These plain shirts are from Blanks Boutique and then she monograms them or puts an applique on there.  You can't beat an adorable shirt that looks put together for under $15!  



The other day I went to the Lilly store in Charlotte and got these leggings for Molly Anne.  She has them in a couple other patterns and they are so cute and she says they are comfy on! ;)  I plan to pair them with one of the monogrammed shirts above or a couple plain tees in navy and white that she has. 

2 comments:

  1. love those monogram shirts!! My favorite :) Cute Lilly pants for you and MA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those monogrammed tops! They are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete