Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Thoughts for Wednesday

It's been a busy week in the house world.  Every week here on out will be nuts.  Actually I don't know of a week that hasn't been busy with it.  What on earth will I do come January when we are finished and moved in?  I'll have so much time!  Oh wait, Kevin is having to move one of his offices so we will build the new one out.  Yeah that. By March.  

Been thinking about our Christmas card picture and I think we are going to get one done in front of the new house.  I hope this will start our Christmas cards being a reflection of any big events in our life that year.  We always did that growing up. I remember when my brother bought his first car, we stood in front of his red and white blazer.  I think this house has been our whole world in 2017 so it's only appropriate that we are in front of that. They just need to stain the front door, build the steps and hang our lanterns....maybe add landscaping.  And Mills needs to be groomed and Molly Anne will need a haircut. So maybe we will get these done in early December?!  

Molly Anne has been a hoot lately. She is so animated. We are working on manners still of course.  Yes ma'am, no sir, thank you, may I please etc.  Kevin talked to her about Santa a couple weeks ago and she says she doesn't want him to come.  But then she says she wants him to bring her a blue clock. Sooooo, I don't know. I doubt pictures on his lap are going to go well.  According to Becky, she knows how to use scissors well so I need to keep watch on scissors at home. We've had discussions about how scissors only cut paper, nothing else!  She is majorly into some puzzles.  She loves the frozen ones on my iPad which she has mastered but she loves these soft ones that are 24 pieces that my SIL and brother gave her for her birthday.  She can pretty much do one of those by herself now.  It's unreal.  

That's about all I've got today.  Tomorrow is all about landscaping for the house.  Soooo many details.  Sooooooo many. 

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait until the first time she cuts her hair! Ha. I think a picture in front of the new house is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a picture in front of your new house is going to be perfect! I wouldn't worry about it being perfect either; it will be so fun to look back at the picture and see it in progress and how far you've come!

    ReplyDelete