Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Thanksgiving Traditions

Happy Thanksgiving Eve!  Is everyone ready for turkey and celebrating with family?

We are staying in town this year and hanging with my in laws instead of going to Pawleys.  It will be fun.  We may do a turkey trot tomorrow morning or just walk in our own neighborhood.  We'll see. 

On Black Friday this will be the first time in years that I've been in Charlotte so I plan on taking Molly Anne and we are going to go shop!  Gotta get her started early on our family traditions!  Mom and I were laughing the other day reminiscing of when we used to go back to my condo to Dad and Kevin with gobs of bags from shopping on Black Friday!  We love doing that together!  So Molly Anne and I are going to go do a few things that morning before nap time.  I told Mom she should fly down for the day to do it with us haha!

Honestly, my whole Christmas list is finished except for Kevin, Molly Anne and buying two hostess gifts and I know what I'm going to do for those.  I have some ideas for Kevin and Molly Anne but I always end up doing them last for some reason!  

Hope everyone has a nice long weekend being with family or friends!  Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. In all my years I have never actually participated in black friday, it's something that I want to do but the crowds totally freak me out. have a wonderful Thanksgiving friend!

    ReplyDelete