Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Sunday List To Do

Do any of you all do A LOT on Sundays?  I have to do things on Sunday so I can survive the work week!  Maybe some of you stay at home Moms do the same thing so you have an easier week too?  I thought it may be fun to share a little list of stuff I do to make my week easier.  Please comment about what you do to make life easier!  

1.  I meal plan on Saturday and order groceries for pick up on Sunday.

2.  Meal prep on Sunday for the week.  I usually do this during nap time.  I rinse and chop everything.  I put things together as best as I can so I can throw stuff together quickly after work.

3.  I take all the trash out and empty Molly Anne's diaper genie.

4.  I give her a manicure and pedicure every Sunday and she knows it's coming every time!  She thinks it's fun.

5.  I do all of our laundry including towels.  I rarely do laundry during the week unless it's a little load.  

6.  I vacuum or run around with my dust buster at least.

7.  I refill toilet paper, tissues, diapers and wipes, dog food.  

8.  I look at my calendar for the week and make sure I know what's going on and fill Kevin in. 

9.  I get everything packed for me for Monday morning - any dry cleaning I need to take, any things I need to return at the mall, any boxes to mail back etc.  I have to have my act together to get out the door early every morning.  

10.  I used to lay out all of Molly Anne's outfits for the week but I've quit doing that unless I won't be there the next morning.  

Okay, please share your ways!


2 comments:

  1. I like to try to get things done on the weekend too, as it's easier when my husband is there and we can tag team when necessary!

    ReplyDelete