Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Groceries and Meals

Alright here was what I got from Teeter on Sunday afternoon for our week.  I think all of this was around $72.   It includes some staples but I already had 3 half gallons of Molly Anne's milk so I didn't have to buy any of that.  We already had cereal and most breakfast stuff for the week.  Here's what I'm making with this stuff....


Italian Chopped Salad - I modified her recipe but mostly followed it.  


Baked Potato Soup - this was pretty heavy so I was glad we had a salad with it.  



Taco Salads - I already had the meat (and I cooked it on Sunday to make my Monday night extra easy)

Slow Cooker Sausage and Potatoes 

We'll have leftovers one night.

And I made some egg and sausage muffins with no shell for breakfasts this week.  

6 comments:

  1. i'm impressed you got away without spending $100...seems like I can't ever get away from the teeter under that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with Emily - I can never get out under $100, even when supplemting for the weekend it seems. Groceries are pricey but so is the alternative! I’ve been seeing potato soup everywhere lately, I think I’m going to give it a whirl next week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! And I agree with the others; good job on getting out of Harris Teeter without spending a fortune!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like everyone else, I am so impressed you got out of the Teeter spending less than $100, because I feel like its impossible! Saving some of those recipes, too!

    ReplyDelete