Tuesday, March 17, 2015

St. Patrick's Day

Good morning!  A tradition that mom
always did for us growing up on St. Pattys Day was green cereal.  I did the same this morning and not to name any names but someoneeee wouldn't eat it.  Bah humbug! ;)

Last night I got to watch Gigi. Well she was a bit tired when Wendy handed her to me for a requested pic from her mama. Poor lil girl. She calmed right down and was asleep in no time!

Molly and I hung out after Gigi went down. I don't think I stopped petting her!

One is out like trout. 

Two is out like trout!

;)

7 comments:

  1. I love the green cereal idea! I can remember teachers putting green good dye in the toilets in elementary school and saying the leprechaun came last night!
    Ally - Life as I know it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the green cereal tradition! You'll have your little one this time next year to share it with as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kevin is soooo funny with his picky eating! Happy St. Patty's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mom and dad met at my mom's St. Patrick's Day party where she wore a dyed green bagel on a string around her neck. He apparently took a bite and the rest is history :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet with Mills and Trout! I also love the cereal idea. Who could turn down Cinnamon Toast Crunch?!

    ReplyDelete