Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Bunco

When Katie put together this bunco group, I had no idea how much fun I would have.  I've known most of these girls for awhile now but I really enjoy getting together with them more regularly.  Funny enough, most of them I know through blogging.  But now only a few of us still blog.  Instagram is the new blog ha!

Last Wednesday I hosted.

I set up 3 tables since there were 11 of us.  I put two snacks on every table - one sweet and one salty!

Mills was hanging with Kevin but the girls wanted him to come hang out with us.  So he did and loved seeing all of his girlfriends.  I was the least popular one in his eyes, for sure.  Every time I went over to him, he backed away, afraid I was going to make him go back in the bedroom.  Haha.  And he hid under the tables getting TLC.  SPOILED POOCH!

The bunny was the ghost player!


Front row L to R - Sarah, Mills' blurry head, Katie, Lauren, April and Rachel.
Back row L to R - Me, Kristen, Anni, Elizabeth, Michelle and Mindy

Such a nice, genuine group of girls.  I'm thankful for them!  We're all at the same stage of life and it's fun to compare stories and have girl time!

10 comments:

  1. Such a lovely night - Mills was a very good boy! Already looking forward to next month...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun. Mills is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bunco is so fun! I love you idea of putting two snacks at each table, that way people don't have to worry about plates. How is the world did you keep Mills out of the snacks in the living? Camden would have been all into them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love our Bunco group!!!! I'm so thankful that Katie put this group together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love our Bunco group!!! Thanks for hosting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still can't get over that you are friends with Rachel! We went to JMU together:) What a small world.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like such a fun night...bunco is a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much fun, and i agree. I love our little group. I look forward to the first Wednesday each month :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's so awesome you girls have bunco night! I would love to start doing that too! I just feel like it can be so hard to get people to commit you know?
    Ally - Life as I know it

    ReplyDelete