Friday, March 20, 2015

Five on Friday - Spring, Shorts, Mills

ONE - the weather in Charlotte has been so nice lately.  The tulips in our yard are blooming and that makes me so happy. These are some pretty ones in Southpark that I snapped a picture of and sent to my mom.  I always feel like March and October are the months that you can really tell Charlotte is more south and the northern states are still cold.  

TWO - one of Kevin's and my favorite evening activities in the summer is taking Mills to TCBY for yogurt.  He loves it.  We took him this week for his first 2015 trip and he was thrilled beyond belief!  Kevin keeps talking about taking the doors and maybe top off the jeep soon.  Mills will really be in heaven then!

THREE - I did a random search for 4" maternity shorts the other day and Loft had some for $5.93 each.  I got white, khaki and teal.  I'm so excited to have these for the summer and I couldn't pass up $18 for three pair.  

FOUR - has anyone read reality steve to find out who the next bachelorette ended up being out of Britt and Kaitlyn?  She has been named and the dates have started filming.  Exciting!

FIVE - we got rooms painted yesterday and today - this is the upstairs - still old lady pink walls AND ceiling.  And that stark white trim.  I will do some before and after photos next week!  I love how paint instantly changes things!


Cheers, it's Friday!


8 comments:

  1. WHAT A BARGAIN! Those shorts? Amazing! And I love those tulips. It was so nice this week in DC and now its snowing today?! Spring, come on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your looking at flowers blooming and I’m looking at slush on the first day of spring, I must move now!! But seriously, that first picture is beautiful! Walking your dog for frozen yogurt, That’s perfect, can I come?! Ha! Thank goodness Kaitlin beat her out.. I was checking RS like every day waiting for the verdict! Just found your blog. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooooh, I need to stock up on some shorts!!! Good find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely have been religiously checking reality steve to find out which lucky lady would get to be the next bachelorette! I don't think that there is any way that it isn't going to be big news before the show airs because of social media. I do have to say that I'm pretty happy with who the men chose!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I am going to have to check out reality steve for that spoiler... I'm rooting for Kaitlyn!!!

    Have a great weekend :)

    Justine @ Charm City Ciemny's
    www.lifeasabaltimoregirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep. Snowing here. Jealous of those flowers. I did see a purple flower that had popped up outside of RJ's house! You give Mills the yogurt??? Or he just likes the walk? Jax would flip if I game him yogurt I think!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely love seeing all of the flowers blooming everywhere! Makes me so happy! Great find on those shorts! I sold all of my 3" JCrew shorts on Ebay. They were getting way too short for this old lady. ;)

    ReplyDelete