Friday, March 6, 2015

Five on Friday

It's been a busy week!  On Wednesday night I hosted bunco at our house....this was with a group of girlfriends, not the neighborhood girls.  I'll do a post on it next week.  I spent the earlier part of the week getting ready for that and our house decorated for Easter.

ONE - one day at lunch this week I had an extra hour and went over to Traditions in Park Road Shopping Center.  Why had I not been there?  Everything is gorgeous.  I ended up getting a really pretty tray for my bathroom counter.  But the real reason I went was to look at chairs.  We are still on the hunt for one to put in the den.  I found lots of options here!  We'll probably go this route instead of Pottery Barn.

TWO - lunch with my girlfriends...free therapy!


THREE - I found this in my work notebook when I opened it Wednesday at work.  My notebook had been on our counter at home since I worked from home Tuesday.  Made my day.

FOUR - He helped me get the house ready for bunco.  Here he is blowing off the driveway (and holding our mail) ha.  

FIVE - did anyone else get the 40% off your purchase for Piperlime.com since they're shutting down?  It came in the mail, is good until 03/23 and you can use it up to five times!




10 comments:

  1. Oh man I didn't get a coupon but I am sure they will run some sort of sale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lunch with girlfriends is definitely free therapy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That notebook doodle, Kevin has a really sweet heart. Also: how funny is it when guys draw hearts? I always have to laugh a bit. Precious.

    Loved seeing you a few times this week! Oh, and how great is Traditions?! They have beautiful items and my friend has used their design service before!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO cute with the little note! J and I leave each other Post It notes hidden around the house from time to time, and I learned recently that J keeps all of the notes I've left him. #awwww

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kevin's love note is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a busy girl! And love that sweet little note, how cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that chair! So pretty. What a sweet husband. It's always nice to see they still care.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your sweet note! I didn't see anything from Piperlime but I would sure lvoe 40% off! Have a great weekend love!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That chair is gorgeous! Love that you're decorate for Easter, too. It's definitely TIME for spring! Happy weekend, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a good hubby with the love note and the yard work! :) Will be keeping my eye open for that Piperlime coupon!!

    ReplyDelete