Thursday, March 26, 2015

Week 26 Pregnancy Journal

How far along? 26 weeks

Size of Baby: Scallion - 14"

Gender: Not finding out!  I know, we're crazy.  But it's SO fun not knowing!  


Weight Gain:  One pound!  Whoop whoop, I'm stoked to have gained!

Maternity Clothes: I'm definitely going to have to start wearing maternity clothes soon.  My old things just don't look good anymore.  Maybe I'll start with a bellaband.

Nursery:  It's painted!  Top is old, bottom is new.  SW Agreeable Gray.  And it's very agreeable, haha...I really like it!  I also found curtain rods and a big ole stuffed pooch for the room at Home Goods this week.   


Movement: Yes and Kevin feels he/she often now too!

Symptoms:  I can't keep up like I used to but I'm still trying.  On Monday and Tuesday nights I went to bed at 9pm.  I just need to start sleeping more and stop trying to be so stubborn.  Exercise and going going going at work are still necessary for me to feel normal though! 

Sleep: Pretty good but this week I got up every night in the middle of the night for the bathroom.  I need to stop chugging water before bed.

Cravings:  I still like fruit but I always like fruit so who knows!

What I Miss:  Nothing!

Best Moment This Week:  It was exciting to get the nursery painted.  We need to get the crib set up.  We also went on the hospital tour with Kevin's parent's family friend who works on the maternity floor!


Looking Forward To:  I have a 26 week appointment tomorrow so I always look forward to that.  It's been 4 long weeks since I've been there and I really like the reassurance!

6 comments:

  1. So agreeable! :) love it! And so sweet that you both get to feel baby so often! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you are glad to gain some weight! Kind of a perk, right? I would have loved to be in your shoes! I have 4 kids, and one on the way! My first two are twin boys (honeymoon babies!!!) and I packed on the pounds! Congrats on your upcoming bundle of joy. BTW, I am glad to see you did not delete the comments some people made on your post yesterday. I honestly thought you were having a really bad day. Being judgemental never comes across well on the interwebs, and, unfortunately, I believe this was a very distasteful and very rude post. You have kept your chin up thought, and that is a step in the right direction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The paint color looks so good! I like the reassurance of doctor's visits too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get some maternity pants!! They're so great! It makes me wish all pants were elastic! I loved GAP's demi panels before I was huge. It's just a small elastic band instead of a giant panel that covers your full tummy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't remember if I have told you congratulations yet! And I think it may be a new "thing" to not find out the sex. For what it's worth, my last two friends to not find out both had boys! They were also both named "Sarah". May-be since you're a "Beth" it will be a girl?! LOL, hope to see you soon!!

    ReplyDelete