I've decided that we are all crazy. I realize that's a very general statement but people are nuts!
1. Everyone hates a particular airline for "that one time they delayed this flight and I missed this and I will NEVER fly them again..." For the record, people that fly US Air often, as in almost every week, love them. The people that never fly or only a few times a year are the ones with the most complaints about air travel in general. Cracks me up.
2. Everyone hates a particular insurance company for "that one time they didn't pay out on a claim I filed" (even though the agent told you not to file it). And now I have to pay more in premium even though I didn't get any money from that claim. And that's if I even pay my bill. Because I still expect insurance on my car even if I don't pay my bill for two months. Kinda like the power company - they turn your power off if you don't pay your bill. And they don't even call to remind you. Insurance company's aren't required to call/email/mail you but they will...sometimes they'll remind you 12 times but it's still the agents fault you don't have insurance. UNREAL.
3. Everyone hate a particular cable provider for "that one time that I had to wait 30 minutes on hold to talk to a human and then they hardly spoke English and then they told me they couldn't help and would have to send a technician out." I'm never using them again. But really they have no choice but to use them again.
4. It drives me absolutely nuts to see people unload their groceries in their car and then put the car in the grass island. TAKE IT TO THE CART CORRAL or back up to the store where you got it. I know someone who is handicap who struggles to get to the store in general but she makes sure the cart gets put away properly. If she can do it, we can all do it.
5. I travel one road to my office and on this particular road, it goes from 2 lanes to 1 lane and it backs up in the morning. Everyone knows it. But people still think their job is more important than everyone else's and will not wait in the same line that everyone else sits in. They will bypass everyone in the right turn only lane and cut someone off. Drives me insane. I do not let these people over...the northern in me comes out and I refuse to let them in front of me. Then I give them the "jersey hand" when they get behind me!
Gotta love us! Let's end on a happy note...go compliment or help someone today!