Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Meals for Christmas Week

I do best having a plan of what I'm feeding the crew that is here. It makes life so my easier to do one big pick up from the grocery store and one delivery from Wal-Mart. I joined Wal-Mart + las week! Woohoo. Here is my plan...

21st - chili - I don't have a recipe - I throw a bunch of stuff into the crock pot and hope for the best! Two things I do use for chili always - Chili-O seasoning packet and Italian Diced Tomatoes.

22nd - crab dip for appetizer, crab cakes, hasselback potatoes and asparagus with hollandaise sauce (my chef friend Ashley says to use the green packet from the store)

23rd - breakfast casserole (similar but I only use 2 slices of bread) and cinnamon rolls (the can!), ham sliders for lunch, appetizers with friends for dinner (need to figure out what to make for these!)


25th - breakfast casserole and cinnamon rolls for breakfast, MD crab soup and Cream of Crab Soup mixed for dinner with homemade cheddar biscuits 

Other things to make and have around:

1 comment:

  1. Love this!! Similarly, I really do best having the menus planned out when we have a full house! Your meal on the 24th is our meal on the 25th - my favorite of the year!!

    ReplyDelete