Monday, December 11, 2023

Weekend - Party, Football, Fudge, Church

It appears from these pictures that it was a busy weekend but it really wasn't. We had a ton of chill time and I got a bunch done. 

Friday after school we checked the mail and had letters from Santa! Evidently the kiddos are on the nice list so far. This was from the Santa they saw at the club last weekend. 


The three of us went on a bike ride. 


Then went to see Santa at our friend Kelly's house. We look forward to this every year. It is so special and Santa and Mrs. Claus are soooo sweet. 


My friend Nina's little girl Kate and Molly Anne were fast friends!



Molly Anne's skirt that I want in my size and ivory sweater from JCrew last year. 


Hot wheels, all of the hot wheels!


Moms plus Parker!





Saturday morning Grady had his first football game. Here he is with Thomas and Beau!




It was a hoot to watch! 


I took Molly Anne to basketball practice then we came home and I walked for an hour and she biked beside me. I love that we can do that together now. She loves the time together too. 


Saturday night we scooted over to the club for drinks and appetizers then came back to our neighborhood for the neighborhood party. I wore this Lilly dress!


With Natasha and Hilary


Sunday morning they had the Christmas concert at church so we went. It was super amazing. A lot of talented musicians. Incredible. 


I have a picture of the kids in front of this tree every year since 2018! 


We even braved having grady sit with us instead of going to his kindergarten class. He did pretty well for a bit over an hour. Then Kevin took him to run around. He loved the music. 




We came home and hung the rest of the day. Made two of four batches of fudge. It was a rainy day and much needed to chill. 


Molly Anne made cookies by herself. I used to stress about not cooking with her enough when she was little. Well I'm here to tell you - don't worry. They learned how to read a recipe and follow measuring instructions. Ha!


I made corn chowder while she did that. Felt like the right thing on a rainy day. 


Busy week. I have so many blog posts lined up too. Check back in!

1 comment:

  1. So fun!! You are probably all over this, but I saw a very cool Hot Wheels Mario Kart set the other day in case you need any last minute ideas!

    ReplyDelete