Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Wal-Mart Haul

Got a usual Wal-Mart order the other day and figured I'd share. Most of this stuff are staples but some randoms too!


Kids love the madegood bars for snack at school. Strawberry applesauce for something different. If you haven't had Matteo's salsa - get it! I shouldn't have bought the Tostitos queso but I am who I am!


Bloody Mary mix for dad. Our favorite creamer. These chips are delish. I use the bagels and Hawaiian rolls for breakfast sandwiches and lunch. 


Some ole trusty things that I like to have if need be - aka the Mac n cheese. 


The best popcorn known to man. Ritz bits for a different snack that the kids like. I don't buy them often though. 


The wasabi almonds are delicious if you need a new snack!


As you can see I mostly get pantry stuff from Wal-Mart so it doesn't look the healthiest. Fruit we get from the grocery or Sam's Club. Meat from the grocery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment