Thursday, December 7, 2023

On My List

Five items on my list!

ONE - I bought this amazingly soft sweatshirt someone and I'm so excited about giving it that maybe I need it too!


TWO - the popular shoe these days! I may have ordered a pair! ;)



THREE - I am not a jogger girl but I will say, these joggers feel AWESOME. Love this color too. 



FOUR - a good time to get cute tennis skirts while they're in stock! 



FIVE - this jacket has been on my list and I know I've posted about it here before. It's waterproof and a wonderful weight. I'd definitely size up because I don't like things too tight fitting. Black or this ivory would be perfect. 

Tell me what's on your list!


1 comment:

  1. The Vuori joggers are GREAT - I love them for lounging around on the weekends, or to throw on at night before I am ready for pjs. So SOFT!!

    I keep seeing the New Balance sneakers everywhere and think I probably need some!

    ReplyDelete