Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Christmas Decor

Thought it'd be fun to share some of our Christmas decor around the house. I didn't include the kid's rooms but they each have their own tree and some other little trees and twinkly lights. 

I love the look of candles in each window and the spotlight on the front door and the fresh wreaths with big red velvety bows! 


This was a rainy day but evidently we need to powerwash our sidewalks haha.



Front foyer table. A tree my mom made years and years ago. And a pretty Santa from a local shop here called Creative by Nature.


Molly Anne put this tree up in our foyer and it has all of our White House ornaments on it. These are the collectibles that you can buy from the White House store each year. 


Cutie boy playing while I took pictures. 


I even polished my silver this year!



I ordered two sets of red swirly candles and they didn't work so I gave up and put my usual in. 


Our dysfunctional tree that is crooked but whatever! Money went to charity.


I've never put our frontgate garland up in this house and it's definitely seen better days but I love it!



Polar Express around the tree always made me crazy because I couldn't get around the tree to fix it 100 times a day. This makes that whole situation a lot easier!


Allll of the pretty carolers! And the snowman on the left that Molly Anne made with her first grade teacher. We love pulling it out each year. 




All of our previous Christmas cards. 



Molly Anne set these trees up this year. We get a new tree each year and that's been fun to collect. One of these is from CVS and one is from a fancy shop nearby. I love that about this collection. 



I got some of these bigger ornaments at a couple shops in Blakeney. They're so pretty in the glass bowl. And my advent tree from growing up!







A little boxwood wreath from Target with grosgrain red bow holding it up there with a tack. 


I'd like to add garland to our stairwell. I've done fresh in the past but I don't know what I'm doing this year. Maybe nothing the rate I'm going ha! 

And that's our home decorated!

1 comment: