Sunday, December 10, 2023

Small Trader Joes Haul

About the only time of day that I'm willing to walk into Trader Joe's is the 8am hour. Before that, I have to park my car and it doesn't fit in any of the spaces. Haha. I know yall can relate to all of this. 

I ran in there before work one day this week and grabbed some things. I couldn't get anything refrigerated but this is what I landed on. Oh and I went for Green Goddess seasoning that I needed for a recipe and knew I'd grab some wine too. Cherry Blossom Pinot Noir is still my favorite and is $5.99. Cannot beat it. Hahn is super good too but a bit more $$$. Prosecco because duh. 






1 comment:

  1. I just laughed out loud about your car not fitting in the spots at Trader Joe's! Same boat!! I will only go during off hours just for that reason - I hate it!

    ReplyDelete