Thursday, December 14, 2023

Last Minute Items

Do you fill your own stocking? I do...with things I need/want throughout the year my face soap, make up, dry shampoo etc etc!  Here are some things I'm eyeing!

ONE - my very favorite easy eye shadow. Dip my finger in and tap on my eye lid and done. I have the champagne color on the far left but I got the 3rd from the left this time. Oyster Pearl



TWO - my friend Heather told me about this eye roller that she keeps in the freezer. I'm here for it!



THREE - a cute little travel jewelry box that may be useful instead of my toiletry bag that I use to transport makeup and jewelry at the moment. 


FOUR - gonna up my game on the sponges and maybe use them for foundation!




FIVE - saw this makeup eraser at a favorite things party last night and it looks awesome. One part of the pad is super soft, one erases and another part exfoliates. You can take all of your makeup off with only water!



No comments:

Post a Comment