Wednesday, May 3, 2017

New Wedges

I've really been wanting a pair of wedges since last year but never sprung for them.  This year I decided I would wear them often if I got them early in the season so I started looking for a pair.  I was between this pair and this pair.   







I ended up going to the store for a few minutes yesterday during lunch and tried both on.  The first ones were much more comfortable and I didn't feel like I was going to fall on my face ha!  They just seemed sturdier.  I'm not in love with the zipper but it does make them a lot easier to get on and off instead of having to deal with a buckle.  

The best part?  Yesterday they were full price and today they're 25% off so I did the online chat with Nordstrom this morning and they're crediting the discount to my card.  So easy!  Nordstrom has the best customer service!


8 comments:

  1. Those are super cute and will be such a fun summer shoe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I am sure you will get a ton of wear out of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes they do have the best customer service! I experienced that at Christmas time and was so pleased. Also, I like the first pair better!
    They are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the Target version of the first pair that I snagged last year and wore them a lot! Enjoy! Jess at Just Jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. What brand are the nude wedges with the zipper? I've been looking for a nude wedge too and love those.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have those wedges (Michael Kors) and I wear them ALL the time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am also looking for a pair of neutral wedges and haven't found them yet! Love the ones you chose!

    ReplyDelete