Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Matchy Matchy

To be honest, I'm not the biggest on being matchy matchy with Molly Anne.  I don't know why but I never have been.  Actually I don't think we've ever matched in our Lilly.  Maybe because she has all of the newest and cutest patterns and my Lilly is from 2010 and earlier?  Ha!  The life of having a child and wanting to buy them ALL THE CLOTHES!  Let's be honest, my child is much better dressed than I am.  And I love it!

This week one night I was surfing the web and saw this adorable print on Lilly's website.  You know when certain things catch your eye and you're like, "I must have this?!"  That's how this print was for me.  So today I'm going to get her this dress.  


And I may just try this dress on for good measure! ;)  I like how it is a swing dress so sort of forgiving but sometimes swing dresses make me look like a balloon and I'm better off in a tailored shift dress.  We'll see.  


Maybe this will be our first matchy matchy outfit?!  Oh my!  

6 comments:

  1. No shame in the matchy matchy! Do it while you can! :) My sister and I are 18 months apart and my mom was so into the 3 of us matching. I put my foot down around age 7 but my sister would still match her to this day if she'd let her! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should try the Emilia Wrap Dress. I love this dress. I have it in the Multi Gillty Pleasure and bought Charlotte the shift in the same pattern. I feel like the dress covers what needs to be covered. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be cute for a family beach picture or something :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope it works! We aren't the biggest into matching around here either...I'm not against it, but I just haven't gone out of my way to do it. I sometimes try to coordinate my outfits though, which is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUte print!! i think matching every now and then can be cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well you know how I feel about matchy matchy! :) love this print!

    ReplyDelete