Friday, May 5, 2017

Five on Friday - Random

ONE:
Have any of you heard Lionel Richie's country album?  It's where he has a different country artist join him for each of his hits.  I was listening to it this morning on my way to work and it reminded me to mention it today.  I am obesssed and have been for some time.  For long time readers, you may remember when we had a private Lionel concert in Miami.  Here is the link to my post on that.  CRAZY!


TWO:
I made this Sheet Pan Supper by Mix and Match Mama one night this week.  It was EASY, somewhat healthy and good.  Highly recommend.  I chopped all of the veggies on Sunday afternoon during nap so I just had to put it all on the tray, put oil, salt and pepper on it and stick it in the oven.  I'll be finding another one of these type recipes for next week.   



THREE:
Molly Anne loves saying the blessing before dinner every night.  We say, "God is great, God is good, thank you for our food, Amen!"  She has started saying it with us too.  It's precious.  Also, we are loving the booster seat without the tray now.  We scoot her right up to the table and she eats right there with us.  It's nice!  We've been doing this for a few months now.  
 

FOUR:
The rose bushes on the side of our house are absolutely gorgeous right now!  I didn't trim them back the last couple of years and I think that may have paid off because they are just blooming like crazy.  

Molly Anne is still obsessed with the little car my brother and SIL gave her for her first birthday.  Also, she wouldn't keep sunglasses on last year but she is loving them this year.  It's pretty cute!
 

FIVE:
Ashley hosted bunco this week and she did a Mexican theme in honor of Cinco de Mayo today!  The food was unreal.  She is the hostess with the mostess for sure!  Big times on a Wednesday night!!!
 

I'm hoping to post some current house pictures tomorrow because there were some big changes the last couple of days!  Just trying to keep my little journal up to date and with so much changing, I want to be sure to capture it all.  Still can't believe this blog started when Kevin and I started dating in 2009!  Truly, everything is on here.  Dating, engagement, wedding planning, all of our trips, being pregnant, all of Molly Anne's firsts, building a house.  CRAZY!  Thanks for letting me share a glimpse of our life with you!  

Hope everyone has a great weekend.  We have big plans that I'm excited about!


3 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with that Lionel Richie album!! My favorite is the All Night Long with Jimmy Buffett. I could listen to it all day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This requires a teensy bit more effort, but man - we've been making this once a week. SO good.

    https://cafedelites.com/2016/10/26/sheet-pan-lemon-parmesan-garlic-chicken-veggies-milanese/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sheet pan supper looks good! I can't wait to see updated pics of the house!! I'm excited to come to Charlotte this coming week!!

    ReplyDelete