Thursday, May 13, 2010

Today and Weekend

Today I'm playing in a volleyball tournament with development/real estate firms all over Charlotte.  It begins at lunch and goes until 4ish.  It should be a great time full of friendly competition among 28 teams, all while raising over $30,000 for charity! 
BUT THEN!  I'm heading to the beach with Kevin's family!  We are really looking forward to some time away before his big adventure comes with regard to his work (more on that to come later, I promise!).  Let me tell yall the best part about it!  We are going to North Myrtle Beach which is 45 minutes away from my brother, sis in law, and Anna Kate.  You got it, I GET TO SEE ANNA KATE ON SATURDAY AND SPEND THE WHOLE DAY WITH HER!!!!!!!  Emily has a shower that day and my brother will be working so she'll be hanging with us!  Woohoo! 
We are going to have the best time!  We're going to play on the beach, build sand castles, blow bubbles, chew gum (girlfriend loves it) and maybe bury Mr. Kevin in the sand!  It's going to be a blast! 

We made the plans on Monday night and Tuesday morning Emily sent me a picture of Fin (their other "child").  She said he was sad he couldn't play with us too!  Look at this pic, he is so cute!
Next time Fin! 

Hope you all have fabulous weekends!  Pictures to come on Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gost, she is so stinking cute!! Sounds like a great weekend!! Kick some volley-ball butt!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a little doll she is! Have a blast and enjoy every moment of your time with her!

    Hope the volleyball tourney goes well, can't wait to hear all about it! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete