Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Cavalia

Last night Kevin and I went to see Cavalia.  Have yall heard about this?  It is sort of like a cirque du soleil but with horses.  It was pretty amazing!  They say it shows the best relationship between horse and man.  There were such talented gymnasts and athletes. 

I think the show was in Tampa prior to being in Charlotte then it goes to New Jersey near the Giants stadium.   
Honestly, I wouldn't have paid the $100 per seat but I got two tickets for $57 from http://www.charlottehalfoff.com/.  It was a bargain for a fun night out!  This is the only picture I was able to capture and it was at the end (you weren't supposed to take pictures in there). 
Have you seen this before?  Do you have plans to go when it comes to New Jersey?

No comments:

Post a Comment