Monday, May 3, 2010

Courtney's Bachelorette Party

On Saturday night, I went to Courtney's bachelorette party at Andrew Blair's in Southpark.  Let me preface - Courtney has more friends than anyone I know - by far!  She is such a sweet girl and is always sooo good at keeping in touch with everyone.  We are really looking forward to their wedding in June!  Here are some Chi O's - Julie, Me, Kara, Nicole, Jigna, Courtney, Tracy, Melody
Here is the whole group!  See what I mean - over 20 ladies for a bachelorette party!  She is a special girl!  :)
We had a pretty chill Sunday.  We met Kevin's brother and SIL Brittany at Mac's on South Boulevard (a bbq biker bar/restaurant).  It was soooo good!  We ended up staying for awhile and having some beverages.  One of my co-workers came up there on his bike.  Ha, he's one of those guys you would not think has a bike but he totally has that rough edge if you know what I mean.  He's hilarious.  Anyway, Brittany and I got on it before he left.  Hilarious!  And PS - pardon my appearance - I rode my bike out to the restaurant... 
We had a great weekenad and I hope you did too!  This is Kevin's last week in Atlanta (he's been out of town for 5 weeks!).  We are going to be celebrating come Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for keeping us in your thoughts. It's devastating here.

    ReplyDelete