Monday, May 17, 2010

Beach with Kevin's Family

Hope yall had a wonderful weekend!  Hi to my fun new followers!

On Thursday, I headed down to the beach with Kevin's family!  We had a great time.  Here are Joe, Brittany, me and Kevin.  We went and hung out on the beach a little bit that night!
Aren't they presch?!
We had so much fun hanging out with them!  They would truly be our friends even if they weren't Kevin's family.  Brittany's birthday is on Thursday so this trip was to celebrate with her!
We went to dinner at Chesapeake House on Friday night for her birthday dinner!  Kevin's parents, Kevin, me, Brittany and Joe outside afterward. 
We went and lounged around the bar area afterward.  Can you tell it was humid?!!  My hair was out of control!
And on Saturday morning, my niece Anna Kate came to visit!  How adorable is she?!!!!
Oh we just had the best time!  I love that girl!!!!
After the beach and the pool, she was racked out!  There was also a DJ out at the pool and she just kept dancing...loved it!  Needless, to say, it was a long day!
We went inside and had some popcorn, her favorite!
Then we played with her Lilly paper dolls with Kevin's Mom.
My brother and Emily came and picked her up around 5.  :(  I wish she could have come back to Charlotte with us!  Then we went to dinner at Angelos - italian - Kevin's favorite!  Yum!  Then we checked out the new boardwalk in Myrtle Beach.  They had some beach music bands out there and we just walked around.  Beautiful night! 
Kev and I.
We had such a fun time.  Thank you to the G's for a wonderful weekend!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous! Your mini vacay looks like so much fun.

    Thank you for your super sweet comment on the post about my daddy. xo xo

    ReplyDelete