Monday, May 24, 2010

Greg and Jessica

Hope yall enjoyed your weekends.  Where did it go?! 

We had the best time in Asheville!  Here is the happy couple on their rehearsal dinner night!
Kevin and I with the mountains in the background.
This was before the wedding on Saturday.  Meagan and I went and had mimosas in the hotel bar.  The event was at the Grand Bohemian in the Biltmore area of Asheville.  GORGEOUS hotel!

Thank you all again for your help and advice on the dress.  When I talked to the other girls, I decided that the less casual one was best for this event.  But don't worry, we have 2 other weddings in the next three weeks where you'll see that other one I had posted last week!  ;)
Here are Greg and Jessica after the wedding ceremony as they are introduced to the reception!
The bride and her Dad dancing!  He was so hilarious! 
Here are the girlfriends and I.  Haha, that's what we called ourselves by the end of the weekend!  The guys hung out so we did too!  :)  Meagan and Ashleigh!
Kevin, me, Meagan and Jason.  The two guys were the best men.
Kev and I having the best time at the reception.
Afterwards in the hotel lobby!
Then we decided that going out in downtown would be smart!  This was a great place and we threw darts and had some yum beer.  It was called Jack of the Woods.
Then we met up with the wedding group at The Bier Garden.  The bride and groom! 
The girls and the groom! 
The guys...Jason, Greg and Kevin.

And yes, I got to run by J. Crew on the way out of town yesterday.  :)  Found lots of cute stuff but didn't get anything.  I was on my best behavior!  Saving up for the Lilly sale in June! 

We made a fun new recipe last night for dinner that I'm going to share tomorrow!  Happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Annie, love your outfits! Both dresses look great on you! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fabulous time :)

    I love Asheville!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had fun in Asheville. It is a fun city! My girls and I want to go to a Lilly sale sometime too. I just think it would be awesome!! Don't you just love weddings? They are always so much fun. Love & blessings from NC!

    ReplyDelete