I have had zero motivation to blog the last couple of days. I was in Utah all day Tuesday and Wednesday. That was part of my problem. And I was just blah this week. Haven't felt good at all. Hoping today is better.
1. Let's rewind to Monday. I've been trying to soak up our last days of summer by taking Molly Anne to the neighborhood pool. It's a lot of effort to fly from work to get her, arrive home, unpack and repack then go to the pool for 45 min before I come home and pretend to make dinner. But it's always worth it because she lovesssss the pool. Most days after school we have the place to ourselves.
And they removed the baby pool and added a splash pad this year. It's so cool. She squeals in excitement but I know it'll be much more fun for her when she can walk! That'll be next summer because it all closes on Labor Day!
2. Miss Independent must hold her food and drink milk at the same time!
A little report on mills. I took him yesterday to get his stitches out. He's a healed boy! So glad.
3. Speaking of, I was waiting on Uber at 5:30am on Tuesday and he saw my suitcase and rested his very heavy (ha!) head on my leg. Adorable right?!
4. Kevin played single Dad while I was gone. He's always so good about sending me pics and videos. The time difference plus me being pretty busy while I'm gone makes facetiming challenging.
5. Landed at 11:30pm Wednesday night. Got home about 12:15am. Bed at 1am. Put two feet on the ground at 6:30am. Got MA up and we went on a run. Exercise gives me energy to keep going and it's really good mental health.
After I picked her up yesterday we played. We had high intentions of the pool but storm clouds were brewing. Oh well.
6. Sorry I'm onto number six now. Last night I organized her future clothes. This is for next summer. Crazy right? For Fall clothes - I have one outfit I bought last week and one dress my friend Katie is giving me. That's it. Can you tell we prefer summer?!
Happy long weekend!