Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Zac Brown Band

Last Thursday night we went to the Zac Brown Band concert!  We did a little tailgating in the parking lot....





Then walked into where our seats were. Amazing tickets, thanks Zac.





And I kept saying this that night but if you know me, you know I love Luke Bryan.  He is cute, fun and all over the stage.  Zac Brown Band is different. They are musicians.  I'm talking amazing musicians.  Every person in is band is incredibly talented.  They stand up there and care more about playing music than running all over the stage.  I like both types of concerts but this was just really good.  



Then we saw Hoda at the beer stand and my friend Nina's life was made.  Haha!

Such a fun night!  Thanks girls!

6 comments:

  1. I really hope that the Trump signs are a joke (at best). I know you are a financial Republican from your post awhile back on taxes, but any support / publicity (even if it is joking) of such a hateful bigot is disappointing to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous of you meeting Hoda! That would make my week! I hope all is well over in the Queen City. Jess at Just Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. HODA was in Charlotte! I just died.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like fun!! I said the same thing with zac brown being incredible musicians and you don't realize it until you're at a concert!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you all had so much fun!!! And so jealous you girls got to meet Hoda, so awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. Zac Brown Band still goes down as the best concert I've ever been to. They are just beyond amazing.

    2. HODA!!! I adore her! How fun!

    ReplyDelete