Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Sweet Friends From Blogging

Y'all I've been blogging for 7 years as of last month. I can hardly believe it.  It's become so much more than I ever thought it would...mainly because of the friendships I've made.  I know a lot of people pick of me about having "blog friends" but let me tell you - they've become my best friends!  I talk to them every day.  We all are in almost the same phase of life.  They're the friends that just get it. 

I got so excited on Friday because I had a piece of fun mail!  My friend (that I've never met in person but I've known her for years) sent me this adorable linen towel!  She wrote the sweetest note about how when she saw it, she knew I had to have it.  Just SO kind.  Thankful for our friendship, Mallory!  xo


4 comments:

  1. Well, it's true, you had to have it! It looks so cute :)
    We'll meet in person someday, I just know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mallory is such a gem, and I'm so thankful for her friendship through this blog. The three of us should seriously find a weekend for a girls trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I have thought about stopping blogging but I really enjoy it because of the community!

    ReplyDelete