Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Dubose Pictures

On April 22, we had pictures taken of Molly Anne at my friend Anni's house.  Dubose out of Charleston was in town so I thought it would be a good time to have them done. We LOVE how they turned out.  It was so hard narrowing them down.  We bought one pose in 8x10 and another pose in 5x7, so did my parents.  As you may know, the prints are OUTRAGEOUSLY expensive but so worth it.  They're timeless and excellent quality.  Now I need to get the 8x10 done in a fancy frame and will most likely hang in our bedroom.  I'll probably just put the 5x7 in our den. We will have these pictures forever!  


12 comments:

  1. Ohh these are perfection! They captured your sweet girl so well. Making a mental note to figure out a reason to go to Charleston after our little one is born for photos to be taken, ha! Such a sweet keepsake :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet ! I've never heard of these photos before, but they definitely have a timeless quality to them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have got to get some of those pictures done!! They're so precious! And I love how timeless they are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these turned out SO good! I had Ella's taken too but she didn't cooperate so I didn't order any...maybe next time!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE them! Will definitely have to get those done of the boys. PS - Can't believe how blonde her hair is now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never met you in person so I am in no way biased. So believe me when I say MA is the cutest baby in the history of baby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet! They turned out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  8. O my goodness! These are beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. GORGEOUS! Would love to have them for our three boys ... Surely he'd come to Boston? Hmm.

    ReplyDelete