Monday, August 15, 2016

I'm Back!

Well you probably didn't know it unless we are friends on Instagram but we've been at the beach in Maryland for the last week!  I need to get all of my pictures on my computer so I can easily upload to Blogger.  Can't wait to share what a great time we had!  

This little love was the sweetest and we loved the extra time we got to spend with her!

This was our view from our condo...

And this at about 8pm every night.  Yes, it was gorgeous!

I'll be back soon to share more!

4 comments:

  1. So fun! And MA looks so grown up all of a sudden. Glad you had a nice little vacay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! And I'm going to need tips on how to keep a babe happy in the car for a long drive! We have a 6-7hr one coming up in Dec and I'm already scratching my head!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous view! I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harbor Island is the best! Nothing like the sunsets on the OC Bay!

    ReplyDelete