Thursday, August 16, 2012

Special Night

This is how it all started...

We had a meeting with Nathan at City Club last night at 5:30pm.  Meeting with him always involves cocktails.  Perfect!

Okay let's back up...

From the beginning, Nathan has always said to make everything an experience and memory.  For example on tasting cakes - he said to set up appointments on a Friday afternoon - one at 1pm, one at 3pm, and one at 5pm.  Taste all the cakes then go get a fun dinner afterward.  We'd remember the whole afternoon and evening as a fun "event!"  That was some of the best advice we got at the beginning after getting engaged.  Make everything a great memory.  Don't sporadically taste cakes at lunch one day and then do another one a month later.  Yall got me...?

Back to this week....  so Kevin and I discussed on Tuesday night about our plan for last night.  I just mentioned stopping by Newks for a sandwich after meeting at City Club. 

Kevin suggested - why don't we make a fun night out of it and go to Aria for dinner instead? 

Don't have to ask me twice!  I'm obsessed with Aria.

So we did, and we had an absolute blast!  We never do random mid week date nights but we did last night!  It was part of wedding planning and he was involved and loved it!

Thank you Kev for a fun night out on the town!  Totally sporadic and random which made me love it even more!  :)



4 comments:

  1. I love Nathan's way of thinking -- and props to Kevin, too!

    I haven't been to Aria yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great way of doing things! Sounds like it was an awesome experience together!

    KK

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! Brad and I got into a habit of doing that but not so much now since I can't booze!! LOL

    ReplyDelete