Friday, August 24, 2012

Southern Nest/Charming Little Nest

I always enjoy searching for the perfect wedding gift.  Most times I try to get people things off their registry just because you know that people want those things if they register for them.  But other times, I like to get creative if I know the bride/groom would enjoy something different.

In this case, I knew Fran would like this "prep large" monogram of their married initials from Southern Nest.

Courtney is right here in Huntersville and I met her to pick it up.  She was SO sweet and a joy to work with.  Highly recommend!

Anyway when I gave it to Fran, I thought she was going to flip she was so excited.  She was just imagining all she could do with it.  Hang it over their bed, put it on their mantel....

I'm so glad she loved it!

Happy Weekend!

8 comments:

  1. I would love something like this on my wall or on my door of my new apartment! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. My BFF/MOH got me one of these with my new initials when Cameron and I got engaged! It's been hanging on out front door ever since. I'm sure she will love it as much as I do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really, really want one of these. I know Fran was so pleased! I've missed you, friend. Glad to have one foot back in the blogging world. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Its so perfect and fun! I always loved getting gifts off the registry from good friends who knew me and my husband's style.

    ReplyDelete