Hope everyone had a nice week!
1. Supper club on Monday night at Pacos Tacos. I love that we do it later in the evening so we are all around for kid's bedtimes. I don't like missing a minute of Molly Anne's awake time so this is perfect!
2. I ended up ordering this dress in navy for Vegas. I'll have to get it shortened a tiny bit but it's classy but will still be good for work dinners with fun jewelry.
4. Y'all remember the cradle dad made Molly Anne?!!
8. Organic brown eggs - obsessed with them. They taste so much better than regular teeter eggs. Random!!!
5. All the books off the shelf!
6. Mothers Day flowers from my parents!! Two other things I want to remember - my brother calling to wish me a Happy Mother's Day and getting a card from my friend Cathy. So sweet.
7. Front door selection... Still between three options. This one is top on Kevin's list.
So there's my eight on Friday! ;)