This week has been crazy. I was in Utah again on Tuesday and Wednesday all day. I landed at 11pm and took Uber straight to Sarah's for bunco. That was fun and chaos! Last night we went out to watch a band that we really liked. Tonight we have dinner plans with a girl I went to high school with and her family. Needless to say, tomorrow I'm sleeping. I haven't slept all week. Whenever I travel for work, I basically don't sleep. We roll out super long days and hotel sleep is always awful.
Sooooo, here is what I got!
1. Sweet doll. I LOVE going in to get her in the mornings!
2. Bunco with my girls! Dog food and dogs included!
3. xoxoxo. She's such a little girl now and less baby. It's crazy!
4. Last night we met up with our Avenue friends that we used to live with in the same building. We miss them but this was so much fun to hang out. We had dinner at Cowbell then went to Alive After 5 to watch Sol Fusion play then we went to a new place 204 North. So good.
They rocked it out.
I got the Ballantyne! A couple friends ordered desserts and they looked amazinggggg.
5. This weekend is Mother's Day. I always think of those whose mother's have passed away or those who want to desperately be a mother. Sending you all love this weekend!