Monday, September 23, 2024

Parties, Baseball and American Girl

It was a nice little weekend around here. Minus my flat tire on Friday morning. Thankfully Hilary was pulling out of the hood at the same time and I threw my kids in her car so they could go to school on time! I was so mad about the tire because it's never convenient. But I had spent two hours at the dealership the day prior. So they rotated my tires and must have not put it back on right. Ugh!!


Lots of practicing on American girl dolls when I was little haha. 


I played tennis on Friday morning against the number two team in the league. My friend had to pick me up so I could play. We ended up winning all three lines! Woohoo!

Friday after school Grady played with a few boys up at the clubhouse. Then we left so I could take Molly Anne to Emme's party! I don't have a picture with Emme but here is her little sis! It was fabulous as always. Lots of moms and 40 some kids. And a couple dads. And lots of drinks!


Silly puppy when we got home. 


Saturday morning baseball! He played so well. He had a huge play in the field when he was playing first base. He had two hits and scored two runs. They were down 0-4 and came back to win 9-4! 


She made up a dance to Grady's walkout song which she also picked out - Big Dawgs. Probably not the most great song language wise but it has a good beat at the beginning that Grady likes. She danced to it when he walked out. 




Both kids had a friend over in the afternoon. They're the nicest kiddos.  I made them pumpkin bread for a snack! First loaf of the year. Grady is most obsessed with it!




Kevin and I went out in downtown Matthews before going to our friends 40th party at their house. We like to get an appetizer and a drink at several places which is what we ended up doing. First Seaboard (our fav), then Matthews Social House then Grace O'Malleys. All fun! Saw a client at the last spot which was great. 


Daniel - the birthday boy!


Sunday I got to play tennis at a clinic with Hilary. We played singles and had a blast. Then I took Molly Anne to American Girl. She has wanted to have her doll's hair done forever and honestly I know this stage may not last much longer. It already goes in phases. So I took her. She had also wanted the rollerskates outfit since she is super into her rollerblades. Ahhh! She was very thankful I took her which was sweet!







Choir practice! And off to start the week. Lots of other little details over the weekend but keeping it simple. Talk soon friends. 



No comments:

Post a Comment