Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Activities

We are hefty into sports after school around here. Every day except Monday we have something. Molly Anne started field hockey with Charlotte Ambush yesterday. Grady plays baseball at Weddington. They both play tennis (easy button for me and they LOVE Coach Eddie). Molly Anne is swimming a couple of days a week. Grady will start swim in October. All good things and a very strict schedule of all of the things every night. They have to do all of their school work before sports. They are getting it done! 


Yesterday morning I got to help my friend Mandy celebrate her 40th birthday at Ballantyne spa. It was a HUGE treat for me on a Tuesday!! I got to have a facial and that's only my second one ever. It was great and Krista who did it was so sweet. Of course my phone sat on my stomach in case school called. Ha. Mom life. 

My fav drink these days - blanco tequila, splash grapefruit and splash of club soda. With a lime! 


Will be back here tomorrow! 

1 comment:

  1. Love that you all have field hockey starting young! I played all through middle school and high school and can't wait for my girls to play too!! A mid-week spa day is the epitome of a special treat - so fun!

    ReplyDelete