Monday, February 5, 2024

Wagon Wheel, Sports, Galentine's and Birthday

Friday night we met our friends at The Wagon Wheel. It's down in Fort Lawn, South Carolina about 40 minutes from our house. It is sooo good. They have one of those old school salad buffets. YUM! Sarah and Molly Anne always love being together!


Saturday morning early football game for Grady. Molly Anne hanging by the heater that my friend Kate brought!




Little loves


Then Molly Anne had her basketball against her friend's team! She and Lily guarded each other. So funny!


My friends Mandy and Kate and all of us had our little boys! Mine was a little heavy to put on my lap but I LOVED the two seconds he was up there ha 


Saturday night my friend Kelly had a ton of friends over for Galentines. It was amazing. She had it catered by Babe and Butcher and had Your Charlotte Bartender too. The best! 




I think Hilary and I got home around 12:30am or so?! I was barely alive for a brunch at the club for our friend's birthday! The boys had fun playing football out back. 


We sent the kids outside to play with our next door neighbors and basically told them to come home at 5 for dinner haha! The four of them played and played. You know...how we grew up! Go play outside. 


Happy Monday! I'm grinding early this week and on the road but back each day so it's nice to not have to spend the night out. Long days. Gonna make it happen. Chat soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment