Thursday, February 22, 2024

Boys and Girls Clothes

Thought I'd change it up this week and talk boys and girls clothes!!

These are the shorts that I buy 5 pairs of every year for Grady. He wears them year round IYKYK! But they are comfortable, don't stain easily, hold up well and and easy to wash/dry. Gotta get them now while they have his size. Also, I love the tees from here too. So easy to throw on and look as put together for a five year old boy as you can. 

Go ahead and put me on repeat. My kids live in these shoes all summer. Grady has about 10 pairs of navy - one in every size since he was tiny. Ha! Molly Anne chooses a different color every year. Never have great luck with the sparkly ones FYI. 



These are the best girls bathing suits. They don't fade and they hold up well over the years. 



Isn't this dress adorable?!



Best place for girl's headbands!


No comments:

Post a Comment