Monday, February 12, 2024

Daddy Daughter Dance and Super Bowl

I love this picture for many reasons but when kindergartners come out wearing these adorable crowns, it's soooo cute! This one was for the Chinese new year. They have mandarin as the dual language program at their school. Then we have Molly Anne playing with a string she should not have. Yikes.  


We went to Kevin's parents for his favorite dinner on Friday night because his birthday was on Saturday. His Mom made his favorite manicotti and lasagna AND cherry yum yum pie! 


The kids and Kevin dropped me off at Porters House for our friend Jade's birthday dinner. All of the birthdays! 


This happened between Porter's House and a drink at Foxcroft. The firemen asked us to send us the picture haha! 


Grady had his last game of winter flag football on Saturday morning! 


And Molly Anne had her last basketball game of the season!






Thennnnn the daddy daughter dance at school! I'm not sure who was most excited!! Found her cute dress at Belk. 






Grady and I hung out with Hilary until he went to bed. Per usual. A tradition as old as he is!!

Sunday was low key. I laid on the couch until 10:15 when I decided to get my life together haha. 


Grady and I went to the store to grab some last minute things. Our neighbors came over and we just had some appetizers, wings and burgers. Yum!








The kids went to bed after the halftime show. We actually stayed up and watched the game. Crazy!! 

Back to the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment