Friday, February 2, 2024

Randoms

1. Both of the keys to my car had batteries that were toast! I replaced them this week and I'm soooo glad! They're like new again. No more opening my car with the actual key in pouring down rain ha! Remember the good ole days of having no choice but to do that each time?!!

2. I made this million dollar spaghetti the other day in about 10 min. It was so much food so will end up being three dinners for us. Had one serving on Sunday, had the other on Tuesday. And froze one! 

3. Never under estimate grilled cheese and tomato soup night. My kids didn't love the tomato soup but they do like most soups. Any kind would work! 

4. Got my nails done last week and was going to do a light pink but Lee told me to do this chrome look for something out of my bubble - OPI Throw Me A Kiss


5. A golden retriever at church! They're training him to serve in the church. I mean seriously!!! Sooooo cute!




6. Our next door neighbor dropped these by this week and they are SO pretty to have in the middle of our island! Thanks Hil! 


7. They are OBSESSED with this boy. 


8. Lilly sweater but tuck it in and make it work attire!





9. Back to my people! They loved the sunset and requested a picture. 



10. Pretty glasses in my cabinet! 



No comments:

Post a Comment