Monday, August 31, 2020

Weekend

Hope you had a nice weekend!  

Friday afternoon kevin texted me and said he was coming home super early to hang out with Molly Anne. Next thing I know, they’re down in the driveway and she’s squirting him with a watergun! 


I ran to grab Grady and we all hung on the driveway for redneck riviera. We invited our next door neighbors over and it turned out to be a fun night!


They brought over nachos for all to share and the girls all went wild playing!  Grady went to bed around 8 (super late for him!) and the girls went to bed after 10!  They were having so much fun and we are just hanging onto those summer nights! 









Saturday morning I took Grady to get his hair cut at Modern  with Raven. She is soooo sweet to him. He even let her use the big boy razor around his ears and on the back!  Then we got a little treat at a local coffee shop!  Chocolate milk for him and he said “mor mor” when he was finished! 






Molly Anne started tennis Saturday!





Give me a big hug brother!  Thankful for them every second of the day. They are soooo close and I’m so happy for that. 


Their little hands!


We went to the Avett Brothers drive in concert Saturday night so I’ll post about that separately!  Sunday we chilled around the house, all took good naps and got ready for our week!  Grady told me cheeeeeese so I would take his picture!



Happy Monday!  

1 comment:

  1. So fun! Nothing better than summer nights and extra special late bedtimes!

    ReplyDelete