Wednesday, March 16, 2016

J. Crew - Spring Clothes

I really haven't bought clothes in a long time.  I've gotten some since I had Molly Anne but I'd much rather buy for her than me!

Two J. Crew gift cards have been burning a whole in my pocket since November and I knew I wanted to wait for Spring clothes to come out.  I hate winter stuff.  I know, I'm weird.  

Here are a few things I ordered on Sunday night when they had 30% off.  I got more but I think these are definitely going to work!

The Summerweight Sweater.  I have this in blue and have worn it a lot!

I didn't get this shirt because it was exempt from the 30% off but I LOVE this and will own it one day!



Love this

And I had to have this because I love the pom poms detail.


I finally got a new pair of white jeans....after wearing the same ones for like 9 or 10 years...literally.  My Lilly ones held up so well.  But this time I stuck with the trusty matchstick ones.  

Tell me your Spring finds!

5 comments:

  1. I'm anxious to lose the last few Leo pounds and then so splurge on some of these darling jcrew finds....that striped shirt with Pom poma is screaming my name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post...mainly because those are all items I would have in my closet! That navy top - I had the same issue with a similar one in white not being on sale. Happy Spring Shopping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these!!! It's making me so sad I can't wear regular clothes till June!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have barely bought clothes the last several months, but am dying to splurge on some new pieces for spring! Love your picks...especially that striped top with the pom poms.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of these! I think the striped pom Pom shirt is going to sell out quickly, because it seems to be on everyone's wish list. I need to lose some of this baby weight before I buy anything else. J.Crew will be calling my name!

    ReplyDelete