Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Easter Basket

So we had to get Molly Anne an Easter basket, duh!  Originally I was going to use the one I've always had growing up because I thought that would be cute to pass down to her but then I decided I want hers to match her sibling's one day.  Of course I turned right to Pottery Barn Kids and picked this one

I'm glad that I got it when I did because the pink gingham insert is already sold out.  This is extra crazy....I can't get most things monogrammed from PBK because Molly Anne is ten characters with the space and they have a max of nine for these and the beach towels.  No worries because my girl Christine is awesome and cheaper anyway but I thought that was interesting.  


I picked up some green paper grass to go in the bottom of it though I may end up using pink.  Who knows...not top on my priority list today...what color grass to use in an Easter basket.  

But now I feel the need to decorate our house for Easter.  Even if I do it this week at nights, it'll still only be up for a few weeks.  Crazy!  So I probably need to get on that...

5 comments:

  1. I wanted my kids to use my basket as well, but switch to PBK after the first year for matching purposes :). These baskets have held up so well. I think we use the same monogrammer - LOVE her!! I don't like that PBK limits colors - I purchased the pink gingham and wanted a blue thread name, which they didn't offer. Now I use Christine for everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the basket you picked! I was going to get that same one for SC, but I decided to wait on the Easter basket until next year. It seems too early to decorate for Easter, but it will be here at the end of this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been so slack about decorations for holidays this year! I'm hoping next year I get my butt in gear because I do love the festive-ness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. In my family we all have very different basket styles. It has worked out since when we were little, the easter bunny made jelly bean trails to our baskets and when we got older, we had a scavenger hunt to our baskets. The first clue was always on a post-it on the back of our door. I would always find my siblings' baskets before finding my own. Jess at Just Jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got the tassel one from Pottery Barn for Sully and it just came this week and I LOVE it! I am a little sad about the basket though because the handle doesn't stand up, it's on a hinge which I didn't know from the website. Womp, womp.

    Erin, Attention To Darling
    www.attentiontodarling.com

    ReplyDelete