1. April sent me this cute idea this week - fill raspberries with some peach yogurt then freeze them. Here are the official directions:
|Just grab a clean infant medicine dispenser (the kind that resembles a syringe) and dip it into your yogurt of choice. Pull the plunger back to suck up the yogurt.|
|Then squeeze some yogurt into each berry. The hole from the hull creates the perfect natural nook for filling.|
|Pop the completed raspberries in a freezer safe container lined with wax paper and chill for 30 minutes or so.|
Molly Anne loved these to suck on through her little munchkin mesh thing (which PS she uses every day). I give her something in her mesh thing every night (usually frozen grapes) while I make dinner to entertain her and it helps sooth her teeth.
2. She is still obsessed with swim class. Youngest in the class but the most wild. She splashes everyone! I love that she has a blast. She went under water and "swam" to me a few times yesterday! Girlfriend has the kicking down pat!
I love this mini beach towel for her...ordered from Pottery Barn Kids then I had Christine monogram it. Actually let me tell you this....I even like the hooded ones better. My friend Mariel gave us one for Molly Anne when she was born - such a useful gift. We've been taking it every week to swim so her head stays warm when she is finished swimming.
3. Spring days outside. Yesterday it was 80 degrees. Molly Anne will be living in sundresses this year....they're so easy to slip on and adorable if I do say so myself! ;) She does have some cute shorts and tees as well that she'll be sporting! She's definitely more well dressed than I am.
4. We sold a condo we used to own this week so on Tuesday after signing all of the papers, we went to a new spot in Charlotte for lunch called Hot Taco. On Tuesdays any taco is $2. We tried a few different ones and they were all good. We'll be back!
5. Ms. Becky does the cutest crafts with the girls!