Today is a super random post but tomorrow Molly Anne is 8 months so I'll have her monthly post up. So pretend this is Five on Friday or however many things this ends up being!
1. We have enjoyed reading before bed every night. I was not very good at this at the beginning (just being honest!) and then we had her helmet to deal with and she was usually starving. But now she has eaten dinner so she isn't freaking out about wanting her bottle so we have a little quiet time and read after her bath and before her bottle. Auntie Shauna gave her this Easter book with a little bunny puppet. Presch and Molly Anne loves grabbing his ears!
2. A lil old navy outfit jazzed up by a The Tipsy Bunny Lilly bow! ;) I think most of you already follow April on Instagram (@alizadventures) where she sells them in addition to her Etsy site linked above. But make sure you get some of these adorable bows from her!
3. Molly Anne's dinner the other night - raspberries, coleslaw and a half meatball, all from Fresh Market and pureed with the Baby Bullet in about 2 minutes. I'm all about some quick dinners lately. The weather has been too beautiful after school and work to slave away in the kitchen. Premade stuff here we come!
Mine - one whole meatball and two halves...don't ask and coleslaw. Kevin had his meatballs on some bread. I'm still trying to watch carb intake though the mayo based slaw probably wasn't wonderful for me.
4. I could not stand it any longer. I had to buy these shoes for Molly Anne for this Spring and Summer. Ahhhhhhh, the cuteness!!!
5. The love between these two is unreal. I love them both to pieces. Everyone said ohhhh you won't love Mills as much after Molly Anne. Well, I'm here to tell you - this puppy still gets just as much TLC as before. Plus he has two more hands in the house that he thinks will pet him or give him attention. He still gets his face washed every morning with a warm paper towel...yes, still! Ain't nobody got time for eye gook in their eyes!
Seriously, I can't even handle it! Mills just lets her do whatever she wants to him. Poke him in the eye, pull his hair, he doesn't care. He just tries to get closer to her.
6. And last but not least...the backyard of a house we looked at a few weeks ago. Heavenly right?! Maybe dreams do come true!